IT Security Developer
B3IT Init – Stockholm
B3IT Init AB is looking for an experienced Java EE developer with a specialisation in cryptography and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). A candidate must have the following:
- At least five (5) years software development experience with one or more popular cryptographic software implementations.
- Good programming skills in Java and C++.
- Experience developing and modifying PKI CA software, Primekey EJBCA in particular.
- Good knowledge of ePassport software.
- Experience with systems for certificate exchange with ICAO PKD.
- Experience with Linux server platforms.
- Experience with the MariaDB database.
- Experience with HashiCorp's Vagrant software.
- Experience with Redhat's Ansible automation software.
We hire on an ongoing basis, and with starting dates based on mutual agreement. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications can be sent via this web page or by email to email@example.com